All my other wonderful LJ friends have already done this...so I thought I might as well fill this one out...or face being a complete loser!
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 6 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. What is it?
1. Produce: Pears
2. Bakery: Cookies
3. Meat: Catfish fillets
4. Frozen: Ice Cream
5. Dry Goods: Crunchy Peanut Butter.
6. Dairy: 2% milk
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you (not counting undergarments). So, what's in your bag?
2. A Mickey Mouse T-shirt
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
I'm not that set in my habits and it's hard to pin down things that are reliable.
1. "Same Stuff Different Day"
2. "Are you coming over to walk with me Uncle Mayo?"
3. "What's for dinner?"
So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood (Aside from eating and sleeping)?
3. Drinking coffee
4. Chatting with a friend on the phone
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
Sorry...I don't drive. I'm legally blind and I wouldn't last one minute alive behind the wheel.
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Doing stuff on the computer
2. Jamming out with my favorite tunes
3. Watching cartoons
4. doinjg my laundry
5. listening to the radio while taking a cat nap
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
2. Cat House
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on TV of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Late Late Show
2. The Daily Show
4. One of those DooWop specials on PBS
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Mint-chocolate chip
2. Cookie Dough
3. Peanut Butter Passion
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Photo ID
2. Credit Card
3. Various gift cards
5. My Team Huckabee '08 membership card (I'll always keep it in my wallet as a badge of honor!)
You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted and it was all lucrative enough to live happily and comfortably on. What 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Radio DJ
2. The next Jack Wagner (Ya know the voice of Disneyland all those years)
3. Music Preservationist
4. Fundraiser for Charities
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 5 things, what would you say?
1. You idiot...be more aggressive with the gals. Don't assume they are already taken.
2. Hey man try Political Science
3. Tread very lightly with these DooWop friends. Once your musical tastes expand past their comfort zone they'll drop you like yesterdays garbage.
4. Hey man I know how you feel now about cell phones but go ahead and get one. It'll help you out in a pinch and give you an extra sense of comofrt in some upcoming situations
5. Be careful with the State. You're better off doing College with loans like everyone else. The red tape and hoops you will have to jump through to do anything with them will be a nightmare you don't want to relive.