The following is a Quiz I got from disneyphile that I will answer
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever gone streaking?
Yes but not in public. In fact I did so this morning upstairs just for fun.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. Your favorite song?
Right now it is "The Authority Song" by John Melloncamp
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not at all.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They're cool but not my favorite thing to eat. I'd rather have a PB&J sandwich.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
I have too many. We'd be here all day if I named them all.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but I hate doing them. Please don't make me!
10. What do you do when you're feeling low?
I jam out to some awesome tunage and if that doesn't do it than I will go and talk to a friend about it.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Do pins count?
12. Favorite hobby?
Being an Internet DJ!
13 You have $1000 to blow, but you have to do it today. What's your purchase?
Book a trip to Disneyland for my Birthday to spend it with my wonderful online friends who I love so much.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I care more about the feelings of others much more than I care about my own feelings. It's very nice most of the time but it means I settle for stuff I don't think I deserve.
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1 - When I am done I think I am going to make me a grilled cheese sandwich...and put bacon on it
2 - Man I hope it rains today so I don't have to water the plants.
3 - I wish I could take my friends on a cruise with me.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
1 - Water
2 - Coffee
3 - Tea
20. Current worry right now?
making sure my cat Tiger eats enough food
21. Current hate right now?
That I live so far away from where 90% of my friends are.
22. Favorite place to be?
The lounge of Tomorrow. At least I can be with my friends virtually.
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I watched football, anxiously awaited the final Des Moines Register Iowa Caucus poll, and when it came out in my favor I toasted 2008 with some eggnog and went to bed happy.
24. Where would you like to go?
Disneyland. How many times must we go through this in this quix?
25. Name three people who will complete this?
Who knows...I think all my friends have done this one already.
26. Do you own slippers?
No but I wish I did.
27. What shirt are you wearing?
Ia brown A&W Root Beer shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I've never tried. They sound comfortable though.
29. Can you whistle?
30. Favorite color?
31. Would you be a pirate?
No. I don't think I'm mean spirited enough.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Disney and DooWop songs
33. Favourite girl's name?
34. Favourite boy's name?
35. What's in your pocket right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Reading some of the random quotes at the LoT
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Woody Woodpecker sheets.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
probably busting my head open at various times. I think I had to have stitches at least five times during my childhood.
39. Do you love where you live?
It's a nice place but I don't have many friends.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
I have two personally but in the house there are at least eight.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
I'm not sure, probably Eli
42. How many dogs do you have?
I have none.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I wish but no.
45. What is your favorite book?
right now Lord of The Rings.
46. Favorite Candy Bar?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
47. Favorite Sports Team?
The University of Georgia Bulldogs
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
The hymn of Promise. I actually want to have a very private small funeral for my family and closest friend after that I want all of my friends to gather for a wake. I don't want to be mourned I want my life and memroy to be celebrated with a huge party.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Watching Robot chicken
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What a beautiful day it was and how blessed it is to be alive!